Imagine a country where home and community are steppingstones to more.
At Enterprise Community Partners:
- We develop and deploy programs and support community organizations on the ground.
- We advocate for policy on a nonpartisan basis at every level of government.
- We invest capital to build and preserve rental homes people can afford.
- And we own and operate 18,000 affordable homes and provide resident services for 21,000 people.
All so that people not only make rent, they build futures.
Interested in making a donation by check? Please mail to:
- Enterprise Community Partners, Inc.
- PO BOX 64854
- Baltimore, MD 21264-4854
Interested in making a wire transfer or gift of securities? Please email: email@example.com
The Enterprise family includes Enterprise Community Partners, Inc., a national Section 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Financing is offered through tax-exempt subsidiaries, Enterprise Community Loan Fund, Inc., and Enterprise Community Investment, Inc. Housing development is offered through a related entity, Enterprise Community Development, Inc. a 501(c)(3). Asset management is offered by Enterprise Community Asset Management, Inc and additional financing is offered through Bellwether Enterprise Real Estate Capital, LLC, both taxable entities.
A copy of our current financial statement can be found at www.enterprisecommunity.org or by contacting Enterprise Community Partners, Inc., Legal Department, 70 Corporate Center, 11000 Broken Land Parkway, Columbia, MD 21044, 410.964.1230. In Maryland, for the cost of copies and postage, documents and information submitted by Enterprise Community Partners, Inc. are available from the Secretary of State.
Charitable Disclosure Statement